The Customer Invoicing Template is an invoice template with the ability to store invoices, products and customers and perform advanced invoice sales reporting. The system allows the insertion, update and quick access to saved products, customers, and historical customer invoices. Product and customer lists can be imported from and exported back to text lists enabling integration with existing inventory and customer reporting management systems.
Key features of the Customer Invoicing Template include:
- Control panel to establish predefined content for the invoice template and facilitate efficient customer invoice management.
- Add, update, access and remove products, customers and orders quickly and easily. - Capacity to save 65000 products, 65000 customers, and 1.3 million orders in each template.
- Import and export customer and product lists in CSV text file formats for integration with existing inventory and customer management systems.
- Automatic product inventory stock level adjustment for new and updated invoices.
- Update of amount paid for invoices by customers allows calculation of uncollected revenue outstanding.
- Sales reporting for the analysis of product and customer profitability and performance with ranking options.
Requires Microsoft Excel 97 or higher.
|Additional Information: Portfolio Optimization|
Require Excel 97 or greater.